Peacock Creative Services helps businesses increase qualified traffic to their website through pay-per-click advertising on Google Adwords, Facebook, LinkedIn and other online advertising venues. Pay-Per-Click advertising, or PPC, is a way for website owners to literallybuy visits to a page on their website.
Advantages of Pay-Per-Click Advertising
There are a number of advantages that businesses should keep in mind when considering PPC advertising. They include:
- Budget Control: as the advertiser you have control over how much you spend on your PPC ads. You can turn your ads on or off at any time.
- You Only Pay For Interested Prospects: with a well written ad, landing page and keywords/phrases you will attract qualified prospects to your website.
- Quick Results: Unlike organic traffic that can take time to develop, PPC ads can be posted one day and show results the same or next day.
- You Can Target Prospects by Location and Device: PPC advertising allows you to target prospects by their location, or by time of day, or even by device – reaching the right prospect at the right time.
While Google Adwords in the most popular PPC platform, both Yahoo and Bing also offer advertising on their search engines.
Similarly, social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn offer pay-per-click advertising option for customers.
Comparing PPC on Search Engines and Social Media
Both platforms offer robust advertising options for businesses, but there are a few differences to note including:
Search Engine PPC
- Target by location, device, time, but not demographics
- When searching for business, most people use search engines
- Customize Ad appearance and associated links or phone number
Social Media PPC
- Target by location, time, and discreet demographics including age, gender, interests, income, job title and more
- Social media ads allow for consumer interaction via comments
- Peer recommendations via shares and likes
Pay-Per-Click Advertising Isn’t Easy
I can’t tell you how many times clients have come to me frustrated after trying and failing to succeed with PPC advertising on their own. By that time they are fairly well convinced that it just won’t work for them. Well, I’m here to tell you that PPC advertising can be quite effective.
You can think of PPC advertising on search engines like an auction. Every time a search query is entered the search engine looks at all the available ads and grades them based on the relevancy of the keyword/phrase entered, the ad text, the content of the landing page and the amount you and other bid on that search term. The ads that grade highest in quality score for relevance are returned on search engine result pages.
Creating highly relevant ads, landing pages and ad text requires the kind of experience and skill Peacock Creative Services has developed in over 8 years of business. From our office in Fuquay-Varina we have helped local businesses in Cary, Raleigh, Morrisville and several out of state companies succeed and we can help you too. Our team is standing by to drive more traffic to your website and improve your bottom line.